Online Bill Payment
Click here to pay your utility bill and/or fire fees online. This link takes you to a page operated by PSN, a company that provides online bill payment services.
NEW! – Effective February 1, 2019 the City of Elkins will take responsibility for transaction fees charged by a cardholder’s credit card company for using the PSN service. Previously these costs were passed on to the consumer. This action is meant to encourage more use of this streamlined process for the benefit of both the consumer and the City.
When you log in to our electronic payment service, you’ll notice the website has been redesigned. Here is what to expect:
- great new look
- easier navigation
- handy FAQ’s
- new messaging
- mobile and multi-browser friendly
The payment process remains the same. If you have used the website before, all of your information is still available. If you have not paid electronically before, please consider this environmentally friendly and fast option.
Need to set up multiple accounts under your user name (such as if you are handling bills for multiple properties)? Follow these steps:
- Click through at the above link.
- Register or login to your previously registered account.
- Go to the My profile Tab (Upper Left).
- Select the Multiple account sub tab.
- Select add new.
- Enter the account number and name as it appears on the bill in the registration section.
- Search for account with that criteria.
- Select the correct account (should only be one).