2021 Election Results
For election night results, click here.
- Mayor & City Council
- Office of the Mayor
- City Council
- Ward Map
- Meet City Council
- Council Rules and Information
- Council Agendas and Minutes
- Council Committees
- Boards & Commissions
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- Office of the City Clerk
- Office of the Treasurer
- Departments & Divisions
- Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Human Resources
- Elkins City Code
- City Attorney
- External Affairs and Media Relations
- City Policies and Protocols
- Home Rule
- Current Projects & Initiatives
- Phase II Sewer Project
- Phil Gainer Community Center Renovations
- City Charter Update
- Water Meter Replacement Project
- City Hall Parking Lot
Hydrant Flushing & Testing
Starting Monday (5/23), Elkins Water Board employees will be opening fire hydrants to flush out city water lines. Read more here.
2022 Street Sweeper Schedule
The 2022 street-sweeping season begins Monday, May 2. Starting May 23, Elkins police will ticket vehicles left parked on streets scheduled for street sweeping. More here.
Last modified on May 8th, 2022 at 10:51 am
Got a non-emergency water issue? Report it online by clicking here.
How Do I?
Stay up to date with the latest news and alerts by signing up for our newsletter!