Online Bill Payment
Last modified on July 7th, 2021 at 11:07 am
Click here to pay your utility bill and/or fire fees online. This link takes you to a page operated by PSN, a company that provides online bill payment services. (Need to pay court fees? You can access the Municipal Online Payments page for Elkins Municipal Court on this page.)
There is no cost to use this service. City of Elkins pays all credit-card transaction fees for using the PSN service. Previously, these costs were passed on to the consumer, but the city is now covering this cost to encourage more use of this streamlined process.
If you have not paid electronically before, please consider this environmentally friendly and fast option. Did you know that the city could save a great deal of taxpayer money if more customers signed up for electronic billing and made payments electronically?
Need to set up multiple accounts under your user name (such as if you are handling bills for multiple properties)? Follow these steps:
- Click through at the above link.
- Register or login to your previously registered account.
- Go to the My profile Tab (Upper Left).
- Select the Multiple account sub tab.
- Select add new.
- Enter the account number and name as it appears on the bill in the registration section.
- Search for account with that criteria.
- Select the correct account (should only be one).
Phone: (304) 636-1414, ext. 1317
401 Davis Avenue, Elkins, WV, 26241