Water Treatment Plant Notifications
Last modified on November 8th, 2020 at 10:46 am
The City of Elkins water utility is required to advise customers of monitoring violations that occurred in 2019.
The violations are explained in this letter.
The notice of violation is here.
- Public Service & Utilities
- Sanitation Department
- Street Department
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Code Enforcement Department & Building Inspections
- Recycling In Elkins
- Water Treatment Plant
- Water Distribution Department
- Wastewater Collection Department
- Maintenance Department
- Central Garage
- GIS Department
- Elkins Water Board
- Elkins Sanitary Board
- Public Safety
- Utility Billing
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Animals & Pets
- Fire Fees
- Public Transportation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Rental Registration Program
- Vacant Property Registration
- Area Schools & Colleges
- Elkins Main Street
- Welcome to Elkins
- Arts & Culture
- Recreation Resources
- Elkins: Yesterday & Today
- Local Tax Structure
- Fireworks in Elkins
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Event and Sound System Requests
- Phil Gainer Community Center
9/22: Water Outage
Water is off in vicinity of South Henry and 15th for repair of leaking 4-inch line. Until repair is complete, expect no/low pressure on South Henry, between 13th and 15th, and on 15th, between South Davis and South Henry.
New Alley Parking Limits
Council recently imposed limits on alley parking citywide. Click here for more information.
2022 Street Sweeper Schedule
The 2022 street-sweeping season begins Monday, May 2. Starting May 23, Elkins police will ticket vehicles left parked on streets scheduled for street sweeping. More here.
Last modified on May 8th, 2022 at 10:51 am
Got a non-emergency water issue? Report it online by clicking here.
How Do I?
Stay up to date with the latest news and alerts by signing up for our newsletter!