Water Treatment Plant Notifications
Last modified on November 8th, 2020 at 10:46 am
The City of Elkins water utility is required to advise customers of monitoring violations that occurred in 2019.
The violations are explained in this letter.
The notice of violation is here.
- Public Service & Utilities
- GIS Department
- Sanitation Department
- Street Department
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Code Enforcement Department & Building Inspections
- Recycling In Elkins
- Elkins Water Board
- Elkins Sanitary Board
- Water Treatment Plant
- Water Distribution Department
- Wastewater Collection Department
- Maintenance Department
- Central Garage
- Public Safety
- Utility Billing
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Animals & Pets
- Fire Fees
- Fireworks in Elkins
- Public Transportation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Welcome to Elkins
- Elkins Main Street
- Arts & Culture
- Recreation Resources
- Elkins: Yesterday & Today
- Local Tax Structure
- Rental Registration Program
- Vacant Property Registration
- Area Schools & Colleges
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Event and Sound System Requests
- Phil Gainer Community Center
Starting Jan. 1: No more phone payments
Starting Jan. 1, City of Elkins will no longer accept phone payments for any city bills or services. Learn more.
No Spring Cleanup
Because of the city’s monthly bulk-item pickup program, we will no longer be offering Spring Cleanup. Don’t wait until spring, put your items out each month. Find the schedule for pickups here.
Bulk Pickups Schedule Change
As of the week of October 17, the bulk-item pickup schedule is changing. Find the new schedule here.
Last modified on May 8th, 2022 at 10:51 am
Got a non-emergency water issue? Report it online by clicking here.
How Do I?
Stay up to date with the latest news and alerts by signing up for our newsletter!