Water Treatment Plant Notifications
The City of Elkins water utility is required to advise customers of monitoring violations that occurred in 2019.
The violations are explained in this letter.
The notice of violation is here.
- Public Service & Utilities
- Sanitation Department
- Street Department
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Code Enforcement Department & Building Inspections
- Recycling In Elkins
- Water Treatment Plant
- Water Distribution Department
- Wastewater Collection Department
- Maintenance Department
- Central Garage
- Traffic “Myths”
- GIS Department
- Public Safety
- Utility Billing
- Parks & Recreation
- Animals & Pets
- Fire Fees
- Public Transportation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Rental Registration Program
- Vacant Property Registration
- Area Schools & Colleges
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Event and Sound System Requests
- Phil Gainer Community Center
Water outage in vicinity of Easy Street today(5/6/2021) due to water line repair.
City Recycling Site Closed
2021 Street Sweeper Schedule
Street sweeping begins 4/19. Tickets issued starting May 3. More info here.
For information about coronavirus response and precautions in Elkins, click here.
How Do I?
Stay up to date with the latest news and alerts by signing up for our newsletter!