Water Treatment Plant Notifications
The City of Elkins water utility is required to advise customers of monitoring violations that occurred in 2019.
The violations are explained in this letter.
The notice of violation is here.
- Public Service & Utilities
- Sanitation Department
- Street Department
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Code Enforcement Department & Building Inspections
- Recycling In Elkins
- Water Treatment Plant
- Water Distribution Department
- Wastewater Collection Department
- Maintenance Department
- Central Garage
- Traffic “Myths”
- Public Safety
- Utility Billing
- Parks & Recreation
- Animals & Pets
- Fire Fees
- Public Transportation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Rental Registration Program
- Vacant Property Registration
- Area Schools & Colleges
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Event and Sound System Requests
- Phil Gainer Community Center
Water Main Break
The city’s glass recycling dropoff site near Robert E. Lee Avenue/Flood Control Road has been reopened.
For more information about recycling in Elkins, click here.
2/1: Sewer project starts on Railroad Avenue, water replacement starts west of Wimer Field. Read more.
For information about coronavirus response and precautions in Elkins, click here.
How Do I?
Stay up to date with the latest news and alerts by signing up for our newsletter!