Bids & RFP’s
Last modified on October 21st, 2022 at 11:53 am
This page contains information about one RFP:
- 2023 Flower Season Project (due November 2, 2022)
The City of Elkins will be accepting Sealed Bids for the following. (Download the below information as a PDF by clicking here.)
2023 Flower Season Project (Three phases of planting and maintenance)
- Ordering and/or growing and planting approximately 500 individual mixed plugs for 36 – 24” hanging baskets and 14- 44” hayracks for summer season (May-October). Fullness, color, and trailing flowers for each container. Removing summer season flowers to replace with Fall flowers (see #2).
- Ordering and/or growing and planting approximately 186 mums for 36- 24” hanging baskets and 14-44” hayracks for fall season (October-November). Removing mums to replace with winter garland and lights (see #3).
- Installing silk or fresh evergreen pine garland and warm winter lights for 36-24” hanging baskets for winter season (Nov-Jan).
- Contractor will prepare soil, additives, fertilizers, and any necessary treatments for all hanging baskets and hayracks.
- Contractor will make daily watering rounds for all hanging baskets and hayracks.
- Contractor will supply all equipment necessary for planting, watering, and maintenance.
- Contractor must have any current state and City of Elkins licenses along with Workers’ Compensation, Unemployment Compensation and General Liability coverage.
City of Elkins will accept proposals until 10 a.m. EDT November 2, 2022. Proposals must be sealed in an envelope that is plainly marked as to content: 2022 Flower Season Project. Mail or deliver proposals to City of Elkins: 401 Davis Avenue, Elkins, WV 26241, Attn: Operations Admin Assistant.
Interested bidders should contact Shanna Poe @ (304) 636-1414 ext. 1437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Operations Assistant to learn if there are any other open bid or RFP processes at this time.
401 Davis Avenue, Elkins, WV, 26241