The Tree Board is an advisory board concerning trees in the city.
Make Your Voice Heard
The City of Elkins is developing its first Urban Forest Management Plan (UFMP) to help guide the City and tree care professionals on how to effectively manage our city trees. This plan relies on input from members of the community. By taking this survey, you will be making sure that your ideas, priorities, and voices are heard.
All questions are voluntary. We appreciate your participation in this important process.
For more information on the Elkins Tree Board, visit the Elkins Friends of Trees Facebook Page. If you would like to be added to the Elkins Friends of Trees email list, please contact email@example.com.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2023.
- Board of Property Maintenance Appeals
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Building Commission
- Fire & Rescue Service Fee Appeals Board
- Firefighters Civil Service Commission
- Historic Landmarks Commission
- Housing Authority of the City of Elkins
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Police Civil Service Commission
- Sanitary Board
- Tree Board
- Water Board
- Nanci Bross-Fregonara, term expires 12/31/2025
- Linda Burke, term expires 12/31/2024
- Linda Silva, term expires 12/31/2024
- Marilynn Cuonzo, term expires 12/31/2023
- Sam Golston, term expires 12/31/2023
- Aira Burkhart, term expires 12/31/2023
If you are interested in serving on this or any other board or commission, submit an application to be kept on file at the City Clerk’s office. Vacancies do not frequently arise, but, should an opening occur on a board for which you have indicated interest within two years of receipt, you will be contacted.