Last modified on October 29th, 2020 at 10:49 am
If you are experiencing an emergency, the fastest way to get help is to call 911.
Below are links to the web pages of the city’s police, fire and code-enforcement departments.
For information about emergency preparedness and response, please click here.
Receiving Alerts and Information
- Text/email Nixle alerts from City of Elkins
- Text/email Nixle alerts from Randolph County Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Elkins City Hall Facebook page
- Elkins City Hall Twitter feed
- Elkins City Hall email alerts (sign up for our Newsletter by entering your email address below)