Governor’s Guidance for Week 7 Reopenings
Last modified on June 10th, 2020 at 03:32 pm
The “Week 7” phase of West Virginia’s statewide reopening plan starts Monday, June 8.
Below is an excerpt from the governor’s West Virginia Strong: The Comeback web page showing the business categories that may reopen this week (with links to guidance documents showing safety precautions they should, and in some cases must, take):
Monday, June 8, 2020
- Low-contact outdoor youth sports
- WVSSAC-sanctioned athletics and band summer training programs (WVSSAC guidance in “additional documents” section below)
- Little league sports practices
- All remaining adult sports facilities including indoor tennis courts, racquetball courts, outdoor basketball courts, and similar venues (Guidance documents will be provided when available)
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- Private campgrounds and State Park campgrounds, cabins, and lodges to out-of-state guests (Stays may last no longer than seven days)
Click here for information about keeping up with the latest news and updates concerning the governor’s reopening plan.